Thursday, November 6, 2014

The Merge and Other Notes


If you haven't noticed, I had to delete my second post on here.  For some strange reason, the text from my first post "Dear Self, 5 Years From Now" showed up when I went in to edit the second post.  Sounds pretty confusing, but I hope that Blogger understood that in my trouble ticket.

How frustrating, right? 

I'm having to write another second post to make up for the lost content.  Bummer.  That's okay though.  

What I said in that last post was that I am gently merging my photography business venture with this blog.  
Renegade365 Photography

A photography business venture and a social media marketing business venture is quite a load to manage.  My goal is to merge both photography and social media marketing into the ultimate 2-for-1 business for local business owners.   

That's a lot of venturing!

Time to begin.

   photo DeeMentionsSig_zps701afa42.png

No comments:

Post a Comment